• Hey fellow CS'ers, I'm in KK for the first half of February and the mountain hike is something I just have to do. Feeling the same way? Let's go then!
    It's seems like a group of four should be able to get permission and a guide to climb in one day if we're lucky. Come, see, conquer ;)
    I'm also up for anything else so if you want some company, just let me know!
    Private_message
    I'm in! will be in KK from Feb 6!
    Private_message
    Hi Diana, that's sweet! Dominik who posted below will also come around that time. I think our team will soon be complete ;)
    Private_message
    Im innnnnnnnn!!!!! lets stay in contact :)
    Private_message
    I'm in KK from the 11th to the 14th of Feb. Anyone climbing then or wanna meet up? :)
    Private_message
    Oh No, I don't think you can make it to the summit of Mt Kinabalu on time..
    A few factors affect your success to ascend to the summit:
    1. weather condition and pray hard to ensure it is clear weather
    2. timing and guide permit
    3. you must have previous climbing experience on this mountain
    Private_message
    previous climbing experience? I dont think thats necessary :)
    Private_message
    The climb is do-able if you are in a relative good condition ;) No experience needed. We are there from 6 feb so let me know your plan
    Private_message
    Luc, Lukas, Dominik and Velten: who's up for tackling Mount KK on the 12/13th, depending on the weather? We can do this!
    Private_message
    you don't need to have climbing skills or any previous experience, it's only staircase... just hiking.
    Be positive, you guys can make it! :)
    Private_message
    Wow, seems like CSKK is gonna revive after all ;)
    I'm planning a BBQ. Wat dates will you guys be in KK? ;)
    Private_message
    i arrived today :) Would love 2 join the BBQ just let me know the date.. ill post my number tomorrow so u can txt me :)

@all: What is about the mountain hike now?? I would prefer the 7th or 8th? What do u think?
    Private_message
    Hi :) would love to join too :)
    Private_message
    Me and some other CS guys are driving up to Kudat tomorrow morning. If you have nothing better on your schedule, ride with us! You can rent a motorcycle for around 50 ringgit, no drivers license needed. We're getting them at 10am and leaving soon after.
    My number is 0149569604 so just call or whatsapp me if you wanna do something.
    As I heard from locals here climbing the mountain is pretty complicated and expensive so maybe we can make a trip to the kinabalu park first, stay at the cheap mountain lodge nearby and then early in the morning go there and see if they'll let us climb!
    If not we will at least experience the park itself right? :)

Ps. If Fez is organizing a BBQ, you really want to be there!
    Private_message
    014-9558716 my number
    Fez txt me for the BBQ
    btw everyone feel free to txt me if u wanna meet for some drinks or going to nightmarket or whatever :)
    Private_message
    Hee guys, we are currently in KK for a week. Is there still a bbq invitation. I heard it most be legend :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.