• Hey guys

My friend and I will travel this amazing land from 25 Feb to 4th March, so I am wondering if anyone has the same timing like us? Maybe we can go climbing together, since the more, the merrier and the more, the price will be less. Meanwhile we are open-minded person, so anyone is up for a dinner or drink. Please feel free to contact me. Hope see you there soon.

Cheers
    Ramona
    Private_message
    Hey Ramona, how are you? I will be arriving in Kota Kinabalu tomorrow, I cant wait. I will be there until the 28th Feb, it was a bit of a last minute plan for me, but am going to do as much as I can in this time. If our paths cross, wicked

Steve
    Private_message
    Welcome Steve and Ramona,

Hope to see you guys here in KK
    Private_message
    Hey Steve, that's great! My friend and I will stay in KK city until 28th Feb, then head to National Park. Our paths definitely cross. So will contact you after we arrive, see you there :)

Hey Aiji, Are you a local there? do you know any hidden places in KK? That would be interesting to explore them with you guys :)
    Private_message
    hey guys, I will arrive at KK too tomorrow! Id love to join you for going to hike or to the islands! Ill stay in sabah from 22-5th of march. maybe we could meet up tomorrow or the day after! cheers.
    Private_message
    Hey romana,

I am not local , but i can suggest some places like island hopping, tip or borneo, Mountain Kinabalu, Kudsan, and yah KK city life :)

I do hope some local will guide you soon ...

Alisah,
    If happen to have any meetup/gathering buzz me ....
    Private_message
    Opps, Aiji. sorry for that, but you sound like a local ;)

So let's have a big night city explore on 25th Feb? like night market, or any place interesting. let me know if your are up for it. :)

Hope to see you guys there soon! :D

Cheers
    Ramona

Private_message
    Hey guys, I am here, I have done a couple of tours, has been great, lets all organise somewhere to meet up

Steve
    Private_message
    hey guys, flying to Borneo next saturday, wanna climb Mount Kinabalu on sunday... would love to try one day hike (muuuuch cheaper and possible) anyone wanna join?
    Private_message
    Hey guys,

We just arrived this morning, as nothing planned and tomorrow we will off to climbing. so if anyone want to explore the night market or just up for a drink/dinner tonight. let me know :)

Hope to hear from you soon
    Ramona
    Private_message
    so you climbed today? how was it? i arrived today and stay till 5th
    Private_message
    Hey Laura,

we just came back few days ago. It's an great exprience and the sunrise is so breathtaking, it's tiring though. Hope you have a good time in Sabah and see you around :)

Cheers
    Ramona

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.