• Hey I will arrive in KK on this wed 2/6, I'm going to meet my lovely host near marina court in the early evening. But I have a few hours before that, and I have absolutely no idea what you can do around that area in more or less 3hours time. (My plane only arrives at 1pm ,so I don't want to go anywhere just in case I get lost and miss my meet with my host!!)
    Are there places to hang around/ check out that is not too far from Marina court? And anyone who is in the area you are welcome to join me in my first hours of KK!!
    :D
    PS: Does anybody know how long it takes to take a bus from the airport to the city?
    Private_message
    oh ok! thanks so much for the info :)
    Private_message
    Hey diana,

I also stay at Marina Court :) but unfortunately I am flying to back to KK on 2/6 at 10 pm ... but hope to see ya after while.

Have fun

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.