• Hi Guys Im going to KK this month from 12-22... Ive like to meet up some friends from CS to hang out with, work out and hiking.

See ya soon

Cheers!
    Private_message
    we can keep in touch la, will again reach KK on the 17th...
    Private_message
    In KK from the 11th-13th. Message me man!
    Private_message
    I'll be in KK 12-20th feb. no precise plan yet (I'll try to look at it this week but I'm afraid it'll be too crazy at work). I'm meeting a friend who has just moved there. She's supposed to look for a job but she would be in any trip and exploration around KK. You can join if you want.
    Private_message
    Hey guys!!! What are you up to these days??? I have some plans, visiting the city mosque, some islands and whatnot... Who wants to join?
    Private_message
    Friday we are going to Mantanani Island even though the resorts are all fully booked. We are going to rent a fishing boat.
    Private_message
    If any of you want to workout, just contact me. You can join me & my friends for stair run, hill climb a leisurely jog or long runs :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.