• Welcome to Yunnan.

If you have any questions about Yunnan,you could issue your questions on [CS Group]Yunnan Taste http://www.couchsurfing.org/group.html?gid=61305

We will reply you in 24 Hours

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Yunnan Taste Tourism Service
    Add:No.31 Yong Le Road.Kunming.Yunnan.China
    E-mail:YunnanTaste@gmail.com
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Private_message
    Private Car to Jinghong——By S. Clark Rubino

Can you help me find a private driver to pick us up at the train station and take us to Jinghong?

We just need the ride. We are two people. We arrive in Kunming on February 9th and would like to go to Jinghong immediately.

Thanks for your help!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello
    Clark
    Are you want to cycle in Jinghong?
    You know it is Chinese New Year on 9th,So maybe it's difficult to looking for a driver,and you might spend more fee for that,But we will try to find the way help you out.Do you have chinese phone number?

Best Regards

We are trying to give a helping hand to friends who are visiting in Yunnan
    Private_message
    Hello,

Thanks for the reply. No we are not looking to cycle. We would just like to arrive to Jinghong comfortably and faster than a bus. I tried to purchase the airtickets for 1328 RMB but something is wrong with my Chinese bank card, I can't understand alipay very well. so I'm just looking into other options. I'm going to try it again tomorrow with a Chinese friend helping.

We're willing to pay 1000 for the private car ride. Let me know by email is best.

Thanks,
    Clark
    Private_message
    1.Express Bus
    About 10 hours,Sleeping Bed Bus
    165 Yuan per person
    Departure 7:00
    7:30
    8:10
    9:00
    10:00

2.Airplane
    08:10—09:10 China Eastern Airlines MU5907 690 Yuan
    09:55—10:50 Lucky air 8L9906 621 Yuan
    There are many Airlines you could choice

3.Private Car
    First of all,Please confirm your travel insurance is available.(The Driver will not undertake any duty when traffic accident is happened)

Miss.Huan 15198838935
    Chinese service
    Business Purpose Vehicle(7 person)
    Departure 9:30-16:30
    Price:1500 Yuan(chartered vehicle)
    220 Yuan(shared vehicle)

Mr.Feng 18088478725
    Chinese and English service
    private Vehicle(4 person)
    Departure any time
    Price:1100 Yuan(chartered vehicle)
    180 Yuan(shared vehicle)

Mr.Chao 13888941187
    Chinese service
    private Vehicle(Chang An 7 person)
    Departure any time
    Price:1600 Yuan(chartered vehicle)
    200 Yuan(shared vehicle)

Private_message
    Bicycle shop in Kunming—By Alessandro Gallo

Hello Kunming, CSers! Does anyone know a professional bicycle shop in downtown? and a good cheap guesthouse near to it? I m travelling by bike and i need a tune up before leaving to Dali, Lijiang. Any help would be very much appreciated.
    Thank you,
    Alessandro
    Private_message
    Hello
    Alessandro Gallo

You could contact with Eric.He is Kunming cyclist,Here is his website:http://lifecycles.me.
    He cycled from Kunming to Lisbon in 2012 and now he established a home stay in Kunming,which is named Cycle http://homestay.yunnantaste.com/?p=174

Private_message
    Business visa—By Sean Menzies

Hello,

I live in Shanghai and here there are agencies with whom I can organise a trip to Hong Kong to get a 6-month business visa. Is there a similar agency in Kunming? I'll be in Loas, Vietnam and Cambodia for a while and when I come to China I'd like to get a new business visa without having to go back to Hong Kong.

Thanks,
    Sean
    Private_message
    Hello
    Sean Menzies

We do not have this kind of service in Kunming.there are less people who are need this service,so nobady do this.

Information from Expert of visa application in Kunming.

Private_message
    Is there a hotel or guesthouse close to the airport?——Cristina Laguna

Hi!

Im in hanoi now and i am flying to kunming tomorrow.

I will stay in kunming just one night, on my way to shanghai.

I dont have a place to stay...

My first question is - is there a hotel or guesthouse close to the airport?

Second - how can i get to the airport to the touristic area?

Third - what do u recommend to do in just 24 hours?

And last one - can u recommend a really cheap.place to stay, just for one night?

Thanks!!!
    Private_message
    Hello
    Cristina

Welcome to The Spring City——Kunming

1.These have hotel close to airport but hight price.
    2.You could go to the center of Kunming by taxi (32km,about 80 Yuan).
    3.You could visit some sign places in Kunming.
    4. Eris'home is a good choice.( http://homestay.yunnantaste.com/?p=174 )
    He is a local cyclist and very kind.If you'd like to live in Eric's Home,please tell us when you will arrive at Kunming.
    He could guide you in Kunming by bike or bus(free of charge)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.