• Hi All,

I was in Yunnan in Dec 2012, we hikied all the way to 3,900m to see Meili snow mountain, Yubeng village, Ice Lake. It was never that nice ever in my life.

I want to share the film with all the hiking fans and also maybe I can help you a bit if you have any question about this kinda hiking trip.

Be aware that it is not really easy trip and be prepared for hard life during hiking. But afterwards, you will really feel awesome!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAzNTI0MDI0.html

Enjoy watching( i guess it is only watchable in China mainland, i will also try to upload to Youtube but need time. Let me know if there's anything I can help you about Yunnan.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Private_message
    This is the hike i am planning too :)
    Private_message
    are you guys doing those 500 rmb package travels? if not, how do you arrange your own transportation and such?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.