• Hi everyone! I'm currently teaching English in Foshan, Guangdong, and I'll have February off for Spring Festival, so I'm planning to fit in as much travelling as I possibly can in. One of the places I would love to go is Tiger Leaping Gorge, because it looks incredible. I'll be heading there around the 14th or 15th of February.
    The only problem is I'll be travelling Yunnan alone, and all the advice I've been given has said to not do the Gorge alone. If anyone else is free around that time, and wants to do it, I would love the company :).
    Thanks, K.
    Private_message
    I will stay li’jiang almost one month until February and learn much knowledge about Li’jiang.I’m a Chinese and if you Chinese is not good I can help you. We can plan it for a long time. Nice to meet you!
    Private_message
    Check this, it might help you:) I put also pics of Tiger Leaping Gorge.

Hi All,

I was in Yunnan in Dec 2012, we hikied all the way to 3,900m to see Meili snow mountain, Yubeng village, Ice Lake. It was never that nice ever in my life.

I want to share the film with all the hiking fans and also maybe I can help you a bit if you have any question about this kinda hiking trip.

Be aware that it is not really easy trip and be prepared for hard life during hiking. But afterwards, you will really feel awesome!

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTAzNTI0MDI0.html

Enjoy watching( i guess it is only watchable in China mainland, i will also try to upload to Youtube but need time. Let me know if there's anything I can help you about Yunnan.

Cheers,
    Chris
    Private_message
    Thank you very much! It's very avaliable for me. Nice to meet you. God bless you!
    Private_message
    Hi Chris, that was awsom, thanks. It's my first time travelling through Yunnan, so all the advice I can get would be wonderful :). Where are you headed next?
    Private_message
    Very nice to know you here,welcome to Tiger Leaping Gorge, have look our website:
    www.tigerleapinggorge.com , if need help let me know please!
    Sean
    Private_message
    Welcome to Lijiang~ and welcome to Foshan :)
    I'm a college student in Lijiang but currently I'm enjoying my holiday at home - in Shunde, Foshan :)
    Maybe I cannot do any help to your trip though I really want to...
    Just came by and say hi~ hope you enjoy your trip in Yunnan
    Private_message
    Hi Kelly! I just arrive to lijiang...it.s me alessio from Italy and Florence from china, we are planning to go to the tiger leper gorge tomorrow morning...you are more then welcome to join us.
    This is my Chinese number 13480991342 let me know, if you like we can even meet later for a drink or something..
    Have good time in yunnan!
    Best
    alessio
    Private_message
    Hi Kelly Price, nice to know you here,welcome to visite our area, I am living in Tiger Leaping Gorge and I would happy to join with you in this area,just have look our website: www.tigerleapinggorge.com then you can call me when you in Lijiang. my cell phone : 13988733935
    hope to see you soon !
    Sean

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.