• Hi everybody ,

My friend and I arrived to LA 2 weeks ago and we search to meet people to practice our english (or French ) and make friends !

If someone want to hang out with us tell me !

We are from France
    Private_message
    Hi Edward ,

Thanks for reply

We work only during the morning so We can meet us when you want !

I like hiking and the moutain near los Angeles but i didn't go yet
    I dream to see the grand canyon but it's far add We can't rent à car but i think We will try to find someone interested and share the gazoil.

I like museum and attraction park, beach, park,concert, take a cofee etc..

In fact, i love everything ^^

I hope to see you !
    Private_message
    I am a local who still hasn't seen most of Los Angeles. I have been looking for people to go with me to museums, hiking, and events.
    Private_message
    Hi Jeremy,

I'm an LA native and would love to practice my french- (I'm a super beginner!) and show you around. Let me know!

Welcome to LA :)
    Private_message
    Hey Jeremy,

My friend and I would be happy to take you two around Los Angeles. We're around your age it would be super fun (: Get back to me if you'd like to hang out sometime during your stay
    Private_message
    I will be in LA soon ... I'd like to help you practice english and be friends ...

e-mail me = speedoandboots@gmail.com

-aleXander

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.