• Self explanatory! I'm looking to meet some people, make connections and establish a career for myself in LA. I love to write and talk with people, I'd consider both some of my greatest assets. I can connect with hippies or politicians, old people or young, locals or tourists. All about reaching that common ground!

I'm currently in Redondo Beach, but I'll be all over the city with my bus pass! In addition to great company, I am willing to offer help around the house. Also willing to chat and negotiate some other form of exchange. I appreciate you taking the time to read this!

Chris
    Private_message
    yo, i'd love to hang out! i need friend too! :)
    Private_message
    Hey, where are you staying? I'm in Inglewood right now at the Rodeway Inn on Century Blvd
    Private_message
    Hi cris i m il los angeles too and. Looking for place to stay or appatment to rent just let me know...i would like to meet nice people....have wonderdul day

Private_message
    Hi Andrea, where in LA are you staying? I'm currently in Inglewood
    Private_message
    Hey guys ! Im from France and I ll be in LA in May June, and im looking for a place to stay for few days, and then i ll rent a car, so people who wants to go travel around LA are more than welcome !!
    Thaaank you for your help !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.