• Hi, everyone! I´m brazilian and will be visiting Macau with some friends from 14. to 16. March 2013. Can anyone give some tips on good restaurants/bars in Macau (not very expensive ones)? It will be very nice to meet you for a drink or meal in Macau.
    Private_message
    Hi, you can take a guest house in Zhuhai must far more cheaper, i guess around 150Rmb, but i heard of someoneelse said there also have young guest house in macau, please search it by internet, i forgot the name and adresd
    Private_message
    I recommend you to try this resturant
    Golden Castle in Macao Island. +
    U can search it on Facebook!
    It's Cheap, comfortable and tasty!
    Private_message
    I will be in Macau from the 14th till the 16th as well! Maybe we can meet up for drink!
    Private_message
    I will be in Macau on the 13th and 14th. I'd like to meet up too for drinks!
    Private_message
    There is a young guest house,Hac-Sa Youth Hostel,in Macau.But I don't suggest you to go there because the transportation is not very convenient in that part of Macau,especially at night.You can search for these hotels:<Hotel Guia,Macao>,<Metropark Hotel>.Hope it will be helpful to you ! ^0^
    Private_message
    The rooftop bar in Macau has pretty amazing view of macau in the night, called sky21. a lil bit expensive, a cocktail is from around 100 MOP something.
    A cheaper one with nice cocktail would be the one in starworld hotel,16th floor, named whisky bar or something like that..
    Enjoy your stay here!
    Private_message
    Personal sugguestion: stay in Hotel Royal, Macau. A local 5 star hotel, near the landmark - Ruinas de S. Paulo & Farol da Guia, not expensive and quiet. its lobby lounge is a good space to relax. only pay MOP68+, you can enjoy your tea in the afternoon. I live near by. Welcome to Macau.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.