• Dear all,

Hello! We are Kamil from Slovakia and Sofia from Taiwan. :)

We decide to spend our Christmas and 2013 New Year in Male, this heaven place. We hope to find a couch during our stay if it is possible. We will arrive Male at 00:55 on 25/12. Hope to find couch on 25/12(Tue)~4/1 (Fri), if you can’t host whole period, we are fine if you can offer few days. Or if you can't host us, hope we can meet to have some beer together, that will be fine also, Whatsapp/SMS/Email us! :)

We are not just looking for a couch, but also really hope to make friend with you, don’t worry that we will be in our world while we stay in your place, we will entertain you to make you feel happy to have us. We love to make friends with people from all over the world and we are eager to learn different culture. Sometimes we are shy, but because we know ''LIFE IS SHORT''. we try to cherish every people we met.

Also, during my trip, we discovered that traveling is not how many beautiful places you have been to, is the people who company with you. Therefore, we want to have a deeper look of your culture and to make friends with you. And, we are sure that you will be happy that we can be your friend. :) Because, we have many story to tell and we love to take photo, I hope that we can do something for you in return your kindness. For example, if you tour us, before our leaving, we will give you my original photo files from my good quality camera, let you memorize the day with me. Of course, it's not compulsory for you to tour us, because i don't want to bother you too much. :)

If you want to make friend with us, PLEASE SEND ME WITH YOUR ADDRESS and PHONE. We hope we have chance to show you Taiwan, Hong Kong, Prague, Slovakia in the future. :)

Phone +886 956 50 70 99 (whatsapp)
    Email kamisofi0307@gmail.com

Best regards, sunny greetings from Taiwan,
    Sofia & Kamil :)
    Private_message
    hello;
    I'm youcef projecting to spend some days in the Maldives and looking for the same.
    Can you inform me about our stay and/or some good and cheap addresses there
    ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS
    MY EMAIL:
    y.kadri@voltaireqatar.org
    best regards

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.