• Hello!
    I am looking for someone that would like to rent with us (3 persons) speedboat to Ari atol (we will stay in Ukulhas Island - Coral Reef View Inn guest house) and share a costs. Maybe there is someone who would like to get there without waiting for 2 days for a next ferry? We arrive to Male 14 May 08:35 There are Coral Reef View Inn, Ukulhas Inn and Rasdhoo Inn gest houses in this area. Cost for a boat it is $525 one way.

Private_message
    hi i will check for the cheapest speedboat to go that area... i can recommend to stay coral reef view inn
    Private_message
    That would be great to find out any alternative option! Waiting for Your response and thanks for involvment ;)
    Private_message
    Meet me if you come to Rasdhoo
    Private_message
    I have in plan to come to Rasdhoo but just for a two hours - as MTCC plan will provide me transfer. I will let You know about exact date in May and we will meet there for sure! ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.