• hello, I'm a Canadian artist/designer (I make small books about small islands), looking for budget, secure, long-term (3+ months) accommodation in the Maldives -- apparently I need an invitation from a resident in order to get a permit to stay on more remote islands so perhaps someone could help me out with this... (?) Like to combine this trip with one to Sri Lanka (perhaps moving back and forth to keep the visas alive): any advice appreciated.

/:b
    Private_message
    Hi Brad,
    Please do let us know when you are planing to visit. We would love to help you out on that project, Accommodation and Visa arrangements. Please let me know your email address so that we can discuss more on that..
    Best Regards
    Private_message
    Would be happy to help you!
    Private_message
    I think you don't need an atoll permit but if u want like a letter or form filled to get an invite into to the country just let us know the details of that.
    Private_message
    hi, one of my firnds also need to write about the island of maldives,
    this guy is planning to visit many islands in maldives, for joining him please drop a msg to me.

thanks

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.