• hello! we are a couple from Russia and we are coming to Maldives on the 13th of march. we are nice and interesting people) i am a journalist/traveller an Katerina is a make-up artist living and working in Italy courently. i am on my pilligrimage around the world for 3 month now and planning on travelling for 4 more years. Katerina is just comming to visit me all the way from Italy for a couple of weeks)
    we are in sri lanka right now and we figured that Maldives are worth going to)) so maybe somebody can host us for a week or so? somewhere on an island hidden from the rest of the world) we would be realy greatfull!!
    Private_message
    I would like to host you in Male'.but i m going for a vacation on 6th March.If you Like to see North of Maldives you are more than welcome.I can host you in Local Island.
    Private_message
    Would you like to stay in a guest house by spending 100 $
    In a local island
    Private_message
    Hideaway Destination is commercializing CS for his own benefit...
    Private_message
    How about staying in a local island spending 125
    $ from pocket .. In a nice guest house
    Private_message
    i might be able to host you in an island called fuvahmulah, if you are intrested pls contact me

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.