• Ill goes to Manaus on the 5th of febr ,and i would like to ask for a couch and a good host with knowladge of all natural activities ,specialy guided jungle tour for 3-4nights,boat ride on the amazonas...or only just a good advice about these :)
    I heard from my Argentinian friend 75km on the north (Federico presidente?) i can "lost" in a jungle for a while,andthereis no moscitos :D ! This is the place what im looking for,to go there ,with a good forest guide ... Any suggestions? Thanks
    Regards
    Thomas;)
    Private_message
    Federico presidente? lolol...Presidente Figueiredo! and a jungle with no mosquitos? maybe there are areas with few mosquitos but they are everywhere... good forest guide...you can hire one in Presidente Figueiredo! but you can find nice places to ''lost'' in the jungle close to Manaus, just across the river or some kilometers away...Presidente Figueiredo is known for its beautiful waterfalls...
    Private_message
    Yeah Thomas, Bruno said "Presidente Figueiredo is known for its beautiful waterfalls..." PF is so beautiful!!! And It's 107km far from Manaus.
    If you decide to go there (go by bus, cause is cheap) you can find a tourist guide in this web page: http://ecoviagem.uol.com.br/brasil/amazonas/presidente-figueiredo/agencia-turismo/associacao-de-guias-de-turismo-aguias/
    Ask him to visit Iracema and Araras waterfalls.
    Looking for Eduardo Benezar. He's a good and honest guy!
    Private_message
    OK OK Well am heard only one timesPresidente Figuerido <hahahaaa <but now i know <thats why i ask! THANKS Wallace :) my dream will come true <yeeeeeee
    Private_message
    Oh,and YES JUNGLE WITHOUT MOSQUITOS,if you know about field,ground and what need to grow up from larvas for the mosquitos ,can imagine....i had experience about,and some knowladge too,and also a recomendation becose around PF is have a district zone too ;) ...and how much easier the life and advanture without them ?!
    Private_message

Ok...i think i understood your point ,,,so...hope you find this place

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.