• This month, we will have a second meet-up since some of us missed the last meet-up 2 weeks ago. Regularly members are welcome as well (they are especially welcome :D)

This Friday, September the 21st from 8.30 p.m. onwards (But please feel free to come later/whenever you can.)

We'll try to sit in the outside area, but you can look for an asian guy, it should not be hard.

Cadde Üstü Bar on Fatih Sultan Mehmet Bulvari – (opposite Dentatürk Hospital--nearest Metro Station: Esentepe on the Mudanya Rd/Emek line).

Hope to see you all there and of course, all of your friends are welcome as well. :)
    Private_message
    Its 8.30pm, not 8.00pm. But you can come later, we will stay there a few hours. Just look for an asian guy and you cannot be wrong. Or share me your email so I can send u some pics.

Regards,

Anh Vu Nguyen
    Private_message
    Also, our Couch Surfing friends should take a look at and consider joining our Foreigners in Bursa Facebook group page. There you will meet many people traveling through and living in Bursa, as well as all sorts of useful information about Bursa. https://www.facebook.com/groups/123071177710190/

The Facebook group page is open to anyone that would like to join--not just foreigners.

:)
    Private_message
    Yes. I totally agree. So we have a larger group and can organize more things. :)
    Private_message
    hi guys this evening i also want to join your meeting with a friend of me, see u there..
    Private_message
    We are in Caddeustu but we can't find you?Where are you ?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.