• Anyone else keen to have a CS sports day (footy, soccer, frisbee, touch) and run around in the sun? Prob too late to get together for this coming long weekend so maybe go for a weekend like the 9th or 23rd of Feb. If we get a few interested folk we can pick a date and start an event page...
    Cheers, Rick.
    Private_message
    Hey Richard, if you come to the Aus Day CS picnic on Saturday, there is usually some sports stuff to throw / kick around, usually curtesy of yours truly..
    Private_message
    This is a super idea! I'm not sure if I'll make Monday's session so let me know if it's on another day :)
    Private_message
    Would love to join..:))
    Private_message
    Haha, this is why I always love CS: on-tap enthusiasm:-)
    Ok, looks like this might be a goer; let's try for the 9th. I'll set up an event page tonight. Felicity, thanks for suggesting the Aus Day picnic ; I think I'll make it to that as well. Will bring a ball.

Location, location. Where would you guys prefer: Edinburgh Gardens, Darling Gardens or Parkville? The last one I went to was near Parkville but I think some people found it a bit hard to find. The CS picnic at Darling Gardens was pretty good, so maybe there?
    Private_message
    Heya Dylan, it was a really good day, even though it was the night after karaoke, so half the people were too hung over to play!

I've created an event page. Spread the word to those that came last time: https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/LUFPSF/cs-summer-sports-day-saturday-9th-feb
    Private_message
    bump Looking good for a sports day in 10 days time... !

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.