• Happy new year to everyone!!!
    I am going to move to Melbourne in February, and I would like to use a bicycle as my means of transport around the city, as I do in my hometown.
    My question is if there's a place where they sell cheap bicycles or second hand, as when someone is moving away or something and have to sell their bike. Also, if any of you is selling theirs please contact me!
    thank you very much!
    Private_message
    Hi Maria, You could go to CERES in Fitzroy where they will make you to make your own bicycle out of recycled bikes! Great for the environment and its very cheap. I have a spare helmet if you need one as it is compulsory in Melbourne to wear one!
    regards Paul
    Private_message
    hy Maria,
    I am also thinking about it. So have you had any luck yet?
    looking to hear from you and your experiences. so I can do the same thing :)

cheers

Private_message
    Thank you very much for your answers!!!!
    Piro, I have not started looking yet, just wanted information! I will start when I arrive in February.
    The CERES thing is very interesting, Paul! I have never heard of anything similar! I'll look into it.
    Thanks everyone!
    Best regards

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.