• Hello beautiful people!

I just got accepted to volunteer at Maitreya! Does anyone go there on Friday and still f has a spare seat! I'd really appreciate it and of course I am ready to split the costs!

Cheers and enjoy life,

Rob
    Private_message
    thanks again for posting that rob! i've just been accepted as well, and have 2 shifts on friday and one on saturday morning, so have to be there around friday middays or even already thursdays...
    Private_message
    My shifts are saturday and sunday. What are you doing for accommodation do you bring your own tent?
    Private_message
    @harry: I'm seriously looking into buying a campervan this week, which will set me back to being broke, but fuck it. If this doesn't work out I only have a tent and need a ride. robert and I were thinking of hitching maybe. I don't know anyone else who's going, so it would be great to combine powers and set up a CS camp!
    Private_message
    Hey people!

I just get a tent, too! CS camp sounds like a good idea Nils!
    We'll see...but probably hitchhiking will be the way to go for me!

Well, in case you found a ride, congrats! I find it pretty hard. Did you guys checked the FB carpool page of maitreya?
    http://www.facebook.com/events/484046684992438/?ref=22

Peace.

R
    Private_message
    Hey guys! I have a really nice chance to go to Maitreya to do some work and get a DJ gig BUT I don't know how to get back to Melbourne on Sunday morning... There's a train at 7am to Melbourne from Sea Lake but I don't kow how to get from the festival site to the train station.

If anyone is going back on Sunday morning please let me know! Also ready to share costs of course. I have a ticket to Future festival so I'm trying to do both!

Cheers!
    Private_message
    youll easy get a ride back.. just hang near the gate !! there will be a lot of cars pulling out !! has never failed me in the past !!

kind regards !!
    Private_message
    Hi guys, just heard about this festival and grabbed a ticket.
    I will start looking for rides, but I might go by train as well. I will be camping. Any plans on a cs camp ground?
    Private_message
    Hmm that doesn't feel very reliable! Not sure if I want to take that risk :P

Cheers!
    Private_message
    everyone interested in a CS camp please shout out loud !!

@sandra: let us know when you play (if you play)
    Private_message
    If I play it will be on Saturday from 11-12 pm :) For Soundkraft Records, on their stage!

But yeah still need that ride back home... or a ride to the train station! Shiiit I'm getting desperate.
    Private_message
    @Sandra

I am pretty sure that there will be a shuttle service to sea lake from the festival site...http://maitreyafestival.com/local-info.html

so should be able to catch a train!!

p.s. Camp. I'm in!
    Private_message
    @Robert yeah I'm not sure if they will run the shuttle buses at 6am in the morning on Sunday though? I can't find more info about it and no contact details... :(
    Private_message
    CAMP!! :) hey robert a friend of mine missed her flight so im heading to the festival on my own.im also volunteering but would LOVE some festival buddies!! send me a text if anybody else is interested in hanging out for the weekend :) 0499615429

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.