• Hello couchsurfer!
    I saw there is a open air cinema at the botanic garden until March and regarding the timetable I would like to go to see the movie that's on sunday the 20th. Who want's to come?

Below there is the link of the event, check it out!
    http://www.moonlight.com.au/melbourne/
    Private_message
    Count me in Plz..seems to be online booking for 4 makes it cheaper..$11 per person...

Cheers - Naga
    Private_message
    Hello Federica - did u create any activity also? Please let me know.
    Private_message
    Hello Naga!
    Yes if we are 4 people we have a discount :) No I didn't make an activity maybe I should. Keep you posted!
    Private_message
    Anyone going in "The Man with the Iron Fist" tonight?
    If we are 4 we get Tix for 44$ (11$) each.

Give me a text if anyone is going 0477892823

Julian
    Private_message
    Sorry I am not going tonight.
    Private_message
    The movie is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/ ) and i read very good reviews about it.
    So i'm in, if we're 4 or 8 people going :p
    I think it could be a good movie, but $18 dollar is too much for me
    Private_message
    The movie on sunday is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" you can have a look here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/

So far for the movie on sunday we are:
    me
    Paolo
    Naga

Are you in Markie? if you are coming the ticket is 11$
    Private_message
    Then we are 4 people! I saw the movie start at 8:30pm but the entrance open at 7pm. I think if we want to buy the ticket at the park we need to be there at 7pm, we can maybe take something to eat and have a picnic for dinner while waiting for the movie.
    what do you think?
    Private_message
    Hello guys - $11 ticks are only for online booking i think. Not available at the door.
    Private_message
    So what shall we do?I don't mind to pay for all of us but the problem is that I can't book online because I don't have any credit card :(
    Private_message
    The movie on sunday is "The Perks of Being a Wallflower" you can have a look here http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1659337/
    Private_message
    I can pay for it online, no problem.
    But i would pay for one 4-way ticket only
    Private_message
    Hello Paolo!
    If you don't mind to pay for 4 ticket with your credit card will be great, of course we will give the money back on sunday! :)

Thanks a lot
    Private_message
    Hey is there a ticket "left" for the sunday movie? I would be in... don't need much more than 8.3 on imdb to be convinced :)
    Private_message
    Every one is welcome to come! so of course you can come but if you don't find 3 more people you need to pay 18 dollars. We are already 4, sorry.
    Private_message
    just bought the tickets!

Julian and Giovanna, i think that only one more person is enough for a cheaper ticket.
    I mean, a 4-way ticket is $44 and 3 singles are $56, so you would spend less money buying a 4-way even if there's only 3 of you (of course, it would be great to find other 2 persons)
    Private_message
    But there's probably a catch i can't see
    Private_message
    Hi, I'd like to come as well (Hi federica, you're back from NZ??).

So including me, how many people we have now? I really wanted to see that movie anyway :)
    Private_message
    Great!

We should also decide the meeting time
    Private_message
    Thanks Paolo for buying the tickets!!! Can't wait to see the movie!!!
    I am so happy that other people are coming!!
    (Sabrina: yes I am back to Melbourne!! I am happy you are coming so we will see each other again!! :) )
    The movie start at 8:30pm but the "door" for the movie are open at 7pm I think if we would like to have a nice spot we need to be there a bit early so maybe we can meet at 7pm? What do you think? We can meet at the entrance of the botanic garden the walk there together!
    Let me know!
    Private_message
    Hello Janet! you are more then welcome to come! but we already bought the tickets so if you would like to come you need to buy your own or find 3 more people so you cna have a ticket discount. Anyway for everyone who wants to come we are gonna to meet at 7pm in front of the main entrance of the botanic garden! :)
    Private_message
    Hey if there's four more of us I would be keen.. Janet?
    Private_message
    hi Federica, when are you going again? you are planning for tonigt, right?
    Private_message
    No the movie is on sunday the 20th!!! :) we will meet in front of the main entrance of the botanic garden at 7pm!
    Four of us:
    me
    Paolo
    Naga
    Markie
    Already bought the ticket!

Everyone is welcome so if you wanna come you need to buy your ticket. The ticket can be found only or you can buy it in the park. If you are 4 people you can buy the tickets only and have a discount.!
    Hope you can arrange another group of 4!! anyway see you on sunda!!
    Private_message
    ok, I'll let you know,
    Thank you
    Private_message
    Wish it wasn't so expensive though..
    Private_message
    Albeit a great location to watch a movie :)
    Private_message
    Janet try to contact Sabrina van Dort I know she would like to come. Maybe write to her a private message, you can find her contact on the previous comment! :) see you on Sunday!
    Private_message
    Fede thanks! Yes I am here, yes I wanna join. Am I in? Pick me! pick me! ;)

Seriously though, if someone could confirm that I'm in their group of 4, I'd be a very happy camper indeed!
    Private_message
    Hi Janet!
    So the other ones are not going? (sinead, julian gspyche)???
    Ok, I hope we'll get tickets...
    Private_message
    Hope you can come Janet and Sabrina!
    Anyway who is coming and how many we are?
    I know for sure that paolo, Naga, markie and me are going.
    Anyway still ok 7:00pm in front of the main entrance of the park? Or shal we meet a bit later?
    Private_message
    Hi guys, if you are looking to make up numbers im definitely keen and can confirm I'll come!

If you filled your groups of 4 thats cool though!!
    Private_message
    Hi there,

I'm definitely coming tonight and have already bought 4 tickets so who wants to come and is not sure about ticket I have 3 spare :-)
    Private_message
    am going seperatley with friends, but i might have a spare $11 ticket to sell. 0421 852 822, i will know only after 6pm. so do not ask till then!
    Private_message
    Hi Vitek, count me in!! I'll gladly take a ticket of your hands!
    Private_message
    Me too Vitek, great! So relieved... Can you actually confirm that I am one of the 3 spare tickets here or via a direct message? Thanks :)
    Private_message
    Also Sabrina want to come vitek and she doesn't have a ticket yet I think try to contact her so she can come alone! You can find her above in the conversation. Anyway my number just in case is 0420750726 see you tonight
    Private_message
    Yeah Sabrina good shout! Vitek if you can also confirm I can grab a ticket that would be great!
    Private_message
    Now I totally lost track of 4 person groups. I am still going... confirmation right now!!!

I'm at the state library and got everything packed for tonight... (lol a blankett, that's it).

I'll be at the botanical garden between 6 and 7 and have a subway sandwich-picknick :p, whoever wants to join me is welcome.

What am I allowed to bring into that cinema? And is there chairs or anything or is it going to be a picknick?

See you guys at seven or earlier. My number is 0477892823. Whoever got that groupticket and could reserve one for me, just give me a ring or a text.

Cheers and see you guys later.
    Private_message
    Hey Julian, looking at the thread it doesn't look like you are one of the confirmed 4. Hopefully Vitek will see this and confirm if Sabrina and I have 2 of his spare tickets and maybe you could have the 3rd???
    Private_message
    Hi guys :-),

so it looks like I have tickets for Lynsie, Sabrina and Julian. Im sorry Rosh no more spare ticket for you. I'll be at main gate at 7 as well. Just in case my ph.n. is 0432 020 736. cya there
    Private_message
    Thanks for that Vitek! See you there. My number is 0478131413.
    Private_message
    Ok now I mixed up textmessages, sorry for that. (I'll text Vitek and Rosh in a Minute. )

I'm in Viteks Group and meet you guys at 7 at the gate.
    I'll probably be there a bit earlier heaving my subway-picknick.

Rosh see if you can get hold on Vammy (GPSYCHE) and everyone else whos keen on joining, get into Roshes Group.
    Private_message
    Ok, so which gate is the main gate? I understand that the D-gate is the one we need, so we are all meeting there?
    Private_message
    I thought the main gate is the one near the Shrine, no idea where gate D is in comparison to that!!!
    Private_message
    I was think to meet up at the main entrance because I thought is more easy to find. The main entrance is the one in front of the shine and the one close to the childern garden. We all meet up there, if you have problem to find it my number is 0420750726, you can text me and we will come to pick you up at gade D. see you soon!
    Private_message
    The main gate doesn't have a number because is the main gate! hope you don't have a problem to find it.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.