• Hello CSers,

I'm going to be in Melbourne from Feb 5-13th before making the leap into New Zealand and was hoping to get together with some people and do the Great Ocean Road. I envision 2 slow days - 1 day out, one day back. I have a tent and camping gear for me, but no car. So I figure there are two options:
    1) I rent and then fill a car with cool, fun people who want to split the costs of renting the car, driving out, camping, and driving back. If you don't have a tent, my tent sleeps 2 comfortably, but you'll have to have a sleeping bag or something to sleep in.
    2) I join a car full of cool, fun people and help them split the costs.

Who wants to join or invite me!? Let me know.

Cheers and happy travels :)

Thomas
    Private_message
    i wanan go soon as posible i hope 3 or 4 days and comeback Melbourne 0426558821
    Private_message
    i would love to join: )
    Private_message
    I can go from today so I'm checking plan. I wanna go arround 4 days.
    Private_message
    well sounds great so if there is still enough place, i'm interested so just let me know, and i'll be happy to share the car rental and the food and i have a hamac and a sleeping bag so i have my bed, just need to find two trees !
    cheers anton

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.