• Hello Friends,

I want to go to Maitreya Festival in March (8-11), preferably start Friday evening and be back by Monday morning is ideal for me as I have to be back at work on Monday.

I am happy to share fun, petrol, car rental, food n whatever :)

I have a single swag to camp by myself, but happy to stay in your tent if you allow.. I have got a sleeping bag, would buy a mattress.

Please let me know. Thanks,

Naga
    Private_message
    Cool..Thanks Markie. If you can confirm your plan, it would be great. I will try to find out if anyone is coming back on Sunday.

Thank you :)
    Private_message
    Hey I'm going to Maitreya. Just been given a volunteer spot. If anyone has space for one in their car from Melbourne I would be very grateful of a ride in exchange for petrol costs and whatnot. Although I'm sure I can get there easily by train but I'm going alone so far so festy buddies would be grand
    Private_message
    Hi! I'll be driving up Friday and coming back Monday afternoon. I am taking a trailer and have a couple of spare seats. If people would like a lift and can get to Ringwood/Heathmont on Friday morning to leave at 9 I'll happily take you.
    Give me a ring to work out details, 0400952560
    Amanda:)
    Private_message
    I really want to go! But i'm so unorganised as usual! Anyone selling tickets cheapish?
    Private_message
    My car is full now, if anyone else is reading this:).

The site is closer to Swan Hill - a 4 hour+ drive.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.