• Hello hello :-D
    I`m a 20 year old swiss girl and traveling on my own in australia. On the 13.March I will meet up with some peopel I already met on my travels and some which just wrote me that they are also intrested in this travel I wanna do and travel with us :-D. I woud like to be up to 6with or 8 peopel. Travel will be more or less: Melbourne-Great Ocean Road-Adelaide-Alice Springs- Ulurulu- Darwin - Cairns - Faser Iseland - Brisbane. Of cours with lots of stopps in between :-D. We will do this travel by Van, so we will sleep in the Van and buy and cook our own food, so we save money for hostels and for buses :-D. So I`m looking for some easy going, happy Backpackers which are intrested to travel with us as well :-D (Until now we are already 4 with different nationalitys and all are taveling on their own until 13. march :-D). I`m sure this travel is gonna be much of fun :-D. We will start to travel on the 13. march and give the Van back in Brisbane and will be there in middle of mai ;-).
    If you are intrested send me a E-Mail to : steffi.lenzin@hotmail.com or give me a message or a call to my australian mobile-number: 043 835 22 61 ;-)
    See you soon :-D
    Steffi

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.