• Hello, I’m Blair from Illinois, United States. I’m a senior student majoring in Accounting and Hospitality Management. This semester I’m working in a student-run fine dining restaurant for my senior project. I will be a manager for one night and be responsible for deciding theme of that night, choosing recipes, deciding menu, managing staff and decorating the restaurant.
    My theme is “Travel around the world in one Night”, so I want to put postcards on each table. The postcards will be mailed from different countries to highlight the theme.
    So I want to ask for CSers’ help to mail me some postcards from different countries or cities. My meal is on early March, so it is kinda urgent. I would really really appreciate your help. If you are interested in helping me out, please message me. The post sinks too fast, it will be really hard to find my post. I will message you more detailed information and my address.
    Private_message
    Hi darling! Sounds like a fun idea - I can definitely help you out - let me know where to send it and if you need anything written on it.
    I hope a month is enough it should be but sometimes these things can take a while!
    Claire
    Private_message
    Thank you so much Claire and Anna, I just sent you the message.
    and @Theresa, I have to say the world is small!! My heart is orange and blue, and Alma Mater actually is not in school right now. She is out for maintenance. :))) I will send you a message, let's keep in touch!!
    Private_message
    Hello I'll be glad to help you send me your email and I'll send a postcard from Diamantina Brazil.
    Private_message
    Thank you so much Armelle and Marcela, I just sent you the messages!
    Private_message
    Hey, id be happy to send you one from North Coast nothern ireland if you wish :) let me know
    Private_message
    Thanks Hannah, just sent you the message!
    Private_message
    Hey Blair, I'd love to get you some PCs from Melbourne, PM me.
    Private_message
    Thanks a lot Wei, just sent you the message!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.