• Hello! I've been living in Melbourne for a while now and my stuff from europe has finally joined me. Amongst it are some board games (Catan). Now all I need is some people to play with. It can be at my place (st Kilda) or I can travel a bit. Also always up for learning new games. Who is in? We'll set something up for this weekend / next week. I need to do something besides work all the time :)
    Private_message
    Yes! I was given Settlers for Christmas and I want to learn how to play it :) I'm up for some games some time!!
    Private_message
    Hi my name is Tessa! Im spanish and i arrived 5 days ago. i live near st. kilda and i would love to join you!
    Private_message
    Oh me me!

Settlers van Catan...is your set in english or a cool European language?

What about on Sunday?

Private_message
    Heyyyy i am in as welll
    Private_message
    I'm a visitor, here till Monday. If you do it tomorrow or Mon, count me in. Botanical Gardens or the beach in St.Kilda would be nice.
    Private_message
    hey..i have been living in Melbourne for 2 years... Please count me in if its on weekend of weekdays after 5 :)

Cheers - Naga
    Private_message
    Nice to see so many people up for it! Ok, how about next friday in St Kilda around 7.30 pm. Who can make it?
    Private_message
    CATAN's a great game - plays a lot more easily than it sounds and it's highly addictive. If you'd like another player count me in, although I leave for six weeks holidays soon, so I may be out of the loop for a little while. I have other boardgames too...

Cheers, Adam
    Private_message
    Yes please! I don't know these games but would love to learn! If you have a session my number's 0468 304 224 (and don't worry I'm not very competitive as I like to have fun when playing!) :)
    Private_message
    Oh, my house is constantly hosting games nights..... munchkin, citadel, castle ravenloft etc....
    Private_message
    Would love to join and play Catan even though I haven't play it before! I live in st kilda too! when?and where?
    Private_message
    I'll probably join you too, depending on when you organise it of course ;)
    Private_message
    hi sounds like a great idea, im definetly in i have a Monthy Python Fluxx set i can bring. this friday my mum is visiting so i cant make it but the next one i can join!! and my wife too

great stuff. can we make it as weekly thing?
    Private_message
    I would be happy to come along as well !
    Private_message
    I love Catan :-) Can bring an extra set if you have more than four players (and it sorta looks like you do :-)
    Private_message
    repeating or should i make another event?
    Private_message
    alala... what a shame! I've got plan for this Friday!!! I hope you will all have such a good time that you will do it again and again ;)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.