• Hey CS Melbourne,

I've been here for 2 months and want to get out and meet more people. I wanted to start a free Salsa Sunday that I would teach as a gift to the CS community, every first and third Sunday at a park (7 mins from Footscray station) I wanted to get a feel of interest for this Sunday, the 17th of March from 1-3pm. We'd do a picnic (BYOBasket) from 1-2pm and start the class at 2-3pm. Its a Rueda class-where we dance salsa in a circle switching partners. A great way for us all to connect and have fun. let me know if there is interest!!
    Private_message
    Sounds good! Do we need to have any dance background or is it for amateurs too?
    Private_message
    I'd love to come! If I'm not working I'll be there.
    Private_message
    I have no experience in dancing and have never ever ever danced before! Would you care for a spectator instead?
    Private_message
    That sounds great :) i would love to join.
    Private_message
    id be interested! im not sure about the time though, if the weather stays like that its gonna be very hot to be dancing outside between 2 and 3. sure you dont want to do it shortly before/after sunset? :) im up for it in any case! cheers
    Private_message
    Sound's really good! Haven't been dancing in few months tho and never with a partner, but would be amazing to learn!
    Private_message
    i m interested is it a class or just a dancing?
    Private_message
    sounds genial!!! Ill do my best to be there!
    Private_message
    Hi.. I love to learn Salsa. Looking forward to it.

please post once the place is decided. Thanks for your help.

Cheers,
    Naga
    Private_message
    hey, am totally up for this :)
    Private_message
    sound great, what is the neme of the park and at which spot are you meeting?
    Private_message
    Hi I'd like to attend from about 2:30 onwards! which park will this be at?

Can you create a CS Activity with the activity button on the right so we can all find each other?
    Private_message
    Hi Ashlee,

The weather report for tomorrow is showin 60% chance of rain. If it gets too rainy for the park then at 7:30pm the Provincial Hotel will do salsa classes for $15 and then at 9:30pm there is a *free* salsa party!

I've made a cs activity about it so you can find it.
    https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/P6H9Q5/salsa-first-timers-class-15-at-the-provincial
    Private_message
    Hi,

Sounds like fun!
    Thanks!
    Where is it exactly though?

Private_message
    Sounds awesome. But I missed it!
    Private_message
    I for sure would be interested. Is this happening this weekend?
    Private_message
    For all the salsa addicts: http://www.thenightcat.com.au/main/dance-classes
    I have not been to the class but I usually go to the live band on Fri/Saturday nights. It is a nice place to chill and if you are lucky some good dancers hang around who can help you polish your skills.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.