• Hey Fellow CS's! :-)

My friend and I (both 25 from Scotland) are currently in Melbourne and would love to get a few other people together and organise a trip to the Great Ocean Road! ... as surely this would be much more fun than an "organised" tour...??

We are happy to go sometime soon (next few days) and aren't 100% sure what would be the best plan, something like hiring out a car/camper van or staying at a Hostel if we didn't have a camper van?

We are ideally looking for people who can drive (haha!) as only one of us drive so it would be great to share out the driving to allow us all to take in the views! I'm not sure how much fuel would cost but obviously this would be shared and I can find out nearer the time etc.

We are looking for fun people with a sense of adventure to make this a brilliant trip to remember!

Please contact us if you would be interested/have any questions and we will take it from there!

Cheers,

Michelle & Claire-Louise :-)

Private_message
    I dont drive but if you have a seat left , i'm in
    Private_message
    Hey I'm Daniel, and I would definitely be interested in something like this. I can drive at any point. I'm even an American that can drive a manual! I'd be interested in leaving sometime on Saturday or after that. I think the type of car would just depend on how many people go.
    Private_message
    I am interested too :) and can drive... I am in Melbourne untill the 18-20 so would like to go to the great ocean road by then, and my idea was to do one night in a hostel around Portland and then back...was this more or less what you had in mind?
    Private_message
    I'm really interested in this plan! and i even have a drivers license.
    so let me know if there's any place left!
    Private_message
    id like to do a grampians trip on the 20th/21st feb. is anyone keen? there's me and my sister and possibly a friend. so that's 3 to start with. we are also in a similar situation. if you have a car/can drive, we are happy to share fuel and do a camp sorta thing on the campgrounds? or one of those cabin things that cost 82/night for like 4 people or something?
    nan
    Private_message
    Hey I would be up for the trip! I am in Melbourne until Saturday so if you are planning to go this weekend then I would love to come if there is space. And I can drive :) would also love to do the Grampians national park. Let me know 0406905033 Charlie
    Private_message
    hey Charlie! sadly i wont be in melbourne till tuesday so this weekend is out :( would you be keen to do Grampians on the wed/thurs? xx
    n
    Private_message
    hi ladies:-)

i want to go along the great ocean road too. I am from Germany and 23 years old:) ! so many from us germans are here and i am glad that you guys from Scotland;-)

when o you want to go? are you in melbourne too at the moment?? and how long you want to go??

cheers,
    Svenja
    Private_message
    Hi ladies,
    I want to do the same thing and looking for people too. So If I could join you it would be great. I'm love adventure and I drive !
    I will arrive in Melbourne tomorrow morning and stay there until monday morning.
    When do you think take the road ? I contact a lot of agency to hire a campervan and the cheapest is JUCY.
    So let me know if I can come and join you.
    If yes we can meet us tomorrow in Melbourne.
    Cheers,
    kat
    Private_message
    Hi..I'm in melbourne now..I arrived here 10 days ago and I would like to do the same trip and meeting nice people to share these experiences..I'm Italian 25 but it has been living around eu and us for the last 6 years..I can drive :) when would u like to do this trip?
    Private_message
    Just in case my number is
    0466 380 242. Ale ;€
    Private_message
    hey nathaini grampians on weds/thurs sounds awesome to me :)
    Private_message
    Hey
    I'm in Melbourne now and I'd like to go to the great ocean road. So if you have a seat left, that's perfect for me.
    Cheers
    flo
    Private_message
    hey Charlie. i sent you a pm. lemme knw if keen! x
    Private_message
    If there is any room available I would like to come alone, I can chip in for gas costs.
    Private_message
    hi , me too i m also interested to travel in the great ocean road this next days ...
    maybe we can organize a meeting couchsurfing in melbourne to orgnize that :)
    let's me know
    Private_message
    Hey girls :)
    I'm ready for a trip aswell, I'm travelling on my own and will arive in Melbourne around monday-tuesday. I'm a 19 year old danish guy, who is very flexable.
    So if you still got space just write me or call me 0420595872.
    Cheers
    Private_message
    hey there, we are two french guys (31 yo) very interested by the trip able to drive but no car... free all next week tell me if free place or about renting another car!! Cheers CS's
    Private_message
    HEY GUYS :-) SO SORRY FOR LATE REPLY! I didn't get any notifications re the responses. Not organised anything so far but I think the first step would be getting 3 people together (I guess 5 is the limit for a car) and finding out when everyone is free :-) I have just been offered a job but reckon I could get time off. I will message the responses who I think will be best re availabilty etc EXCITED!! :-) xx
    Private_message
    Hi all, very exiting that you are all on your way down the coast! I live and work down on Great Ocean Rd (Jan Juc) so feel free to contact me (text is the best way) when you are coming through and I can take you out surfing or invite you for a coffee if the timing is right!

Enjoy your adventures!
    - Emma
    Private_message
    Hi! I'm staying in melbourne and am too looking for someone to do the great ocean road with some time this week. I would love to come with you, though unfortunately i dont have a drivers license. From where are you planning to go?
    Private_message
    Hey I am a girl from france I arrive in melbourne tomorrow I would like to do the great ocean road If they are stil a place in a car contact me by meil (celine.dequidt@hotmail.fr) I am flexible with the date Cheers =) Celine

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.