• Hey guys,

I'm driving from Melbourne to Adelaide on Boxing Day and am looking for some people to jump in with me and share petrol costs. If you're looking for a ride, let me know. I have a feeling the petrol will cost somewhere around $150 one way for the trip as a guess (I have a Rav 4) so if people are up for splitting the cost and want to head to Radelaide, let me know :)

Tash
    Private_message
    Hi Tash! My girlfriend and I will need a lift to Adelaide! We would like to travel through the Great Ocean Road, are you going to drive that way? Thanks!
    Private_message
    Taaaash! Me and and my friend KAArl would really like to hop into your car as well, we hear the call of Radelaide strong and clear! Is there still space for us? :)
    Private_message
    Hey Marco,

Won't be going through the Great Ocean Road sorry.

Tiia I think there should be 2 spaces left in the car so I'll shoot you a message :)
    Private_message
    I haven't heard back from Tiia yet so I may still have 1 or 2 spots available if anyone is interested. Shoot me a msg if you are

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.