• Hey guys...I'm Julika and I'm looking for lovely travelbodys with a car or van! I'm in Melbourne at the moment and I want to travel along the great ocean road. And after this to Adelaide or the Grampians NP. I want to strart at the beging of the next week (22.01.2013), but it can be a littlw bit later if its better for you. so if you like to surf,ready for meet new people and do a great adventure message me.

Hopefully see you soon :)
    Private_message
    Hi Julika. Hi have exactly the same plan :) (leaving on 22nd from Melbourne then GOR --> Grampians --> Adelaide).
    I was thinking to rent a car. If we are 3/4 people would not be too expensive.
    Private_message
    Yes a good idea but I'm to jung to rent or hire a car. You must me older then 23 and I'm just 20!
    Private_message
    I would like to go Otway - Great Ocean Road - Grampians on 29 Jan 31 Jan .. two nights camping .. our tarago can take 5 people .. I do all the driving ...
    Private_message
    Rosh ! ... if it is not raining I was thinking of "swag-ing" ... do you have sleeping bag ? ... I have cooking gear / fridge ... I can do pancakes for breakfast ... picnic lunch ... BBQ at the evening... but if there is declared day of total fire ban we may have to live on cans of lentils / tuna ... round trip is 'bout 900km ...
    Private_message
    Hiya,
    A small group of us are going next Sat 26th to Great Ocean Road and Grampians NAtional Park and return afternoon of Monday 28th Jan. We have a car and drivers :)
    Private_message
    I can drive and would be interested if there is a chance you could 23-24 rather than 22 and 23rd. Any possibility? I have a flight to Sydney on 24th and would be able to head out early on 23rd.

Thanks,

Private_message
    hey, is this a weekly occurrance? i hope i can get to it in the weeks ahead...
    Private_message
    hi there, i live in adelaide, will you stay in melb 25 Jan? am looking for a lift from melb city to dandenong tourist rd
    Private_message
    I have the same plan. Have you found other people to rent a car? If you need an other people to rent a car I am ready. send me a text 04 01 26 15 43. Gaetan

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.