• Hey guys, I recently moved in into a big share house in Chadstone. We are going to have a hot tub party again soon and looking for some more people to join us. We are a mix of guys and girls of different nationalities and looking for easy-going people who want to party! Trust me, nothing is more fun than giving goon shots in a hot tub !
    Private_message
    God damn..I'd like to be there right now ^^

I am in Malbourne on the 7th..We'll catch up on this
    Private_message
    The next one will probably be this Friday.
    Private_message
    Post it in the activities, you'll get a better idea of the number of people attending. Would love to join - I'm escaping the Canadian cold and will be in Melbourne this Fri :)
    Private_message
    hey i am down for that :) is it far awy from the city ? xxx
    Private_message
    Count me in also - can i bring the CSers that are staying with me atm also? Let me know when its going ahead and ill be there :) Mic 0416299950
    Private_message
    Sounds great and I'd love to drop by to meet you folks:)
    Private_message
    Sounds great! When are you thinking of doing it? May be creating an activity will be good. I'd do a BBQ, tennis and hot tub party in the centre following this too:)
    Private_message
    My no 0401572282. Abhi:)
    Private_message
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaa, sounds pretty perfeddo this hot TUB PADDY!!!
    I want to join, where is it? Do I leave my number(0410260683)?
    :D
    Private_message
    Sounds cool - I'd be keen!
    0405831053 :D
    Private_message
    sounds perfect! 0403781489
    Private_message
    hi i like to join, i live in chadstone, can you text me the details to 0413190583
    Private_message
    We are in! (0481394083)
    Waiting for details!
    Private_message
    Oh that`s really a great news
    Private_message
    count me in buddy! par-tay time! what are the details? 0438552468
    Private_message
    Give me a txt as well unless there's too many people already, awesome idea. 0420468167
    Private_message
    Hey guys how r u ? We are 3 backpackers from Germany ! Is it possible to move in tmrw ? Cheers robin
    Private_message
    Please give me a call 0411432953
    Private_message
    That sounds awesome, give me a call if there is more space :) 048 715 5863
    Private_message
    Hey, drinking goon in a jakuzi sounds awesome, let me know when it coming i ll bring my guitar 0481108485
    Private_message
    Woho! What could that be?? : ) Me and 2 French friends would be up for it! If it's still time, text me on 0401 758 053. Bye ! : D
    Private_message
    yeah!! great news!!
    i m in Melbourne just for the week end and leave to Coonawarra sunday,
    So send me text please with time and place!! thanks a lot
    Private_message
    Hi! Doesn't seem like you have any swedes yet, so we're two swedish girls who wanna join in. Give me a call at 0467445866
    Private_message
    Where and When is party ?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.