• Hey guys! My friend and I are thinking of going Camping on the Great Ocean Road Jan 3rd to 6th... anyone have suggestions? Nothing set in stone but input welcome!
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm going to be there already too. My number is 0408067029 - could be good! nick
    Private_message
    My mate and I are looking into going to Great Ocean Road on the 4th to 6th Jan. Pretty keen on it, can meet you guys whereever youse will be on the 4th if this is happenning.

The more the merrier!
    Private_message
    I think we might be heading towards Otway park?! Does that ring a bell?
    Private_message
    check out paradise picnic spot near Apollo Bay. The Otways are a magical place ;)
    Private_message
    I havent been on GOR yet but ive heard of otway park. ill msg ya martine
    Private_message
    Hi I would be keen for this. If there is still space, drop me a text on 0434 482 981. Thanks!
    Private_message
    Hi I would be keen for this. If there is still space, drop me a text on 0434 482 981. Thanks!
    Private_message

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.