• hey guys shall we make a regular weekly meetup ?

Lets say every tuesday somewhere in north melbourne.

Would be great as i used to do this alot before i moved here and enjoyed it muchly. i love settlers of catan and also GO.

but i can bring along a monty python fluxx game which is very fun

let me know what you think.
    steve
    Private_message
    My work is pretty much killing my social life right now, but if you make it a regular activity, I'm sure I'll join in on the fun occasionally.
    Private_message
    we still havent organised anything on CS, as the response has been very small. Bewelcome has maybe started it yet. but im still hoping CS wants to join in. let me know if there is more people wanting this to happen. !!!!!!!!
    Private_message
    uuuhhhh so many replys!! im sorry ive been smashed at work and home stuff, but will endeavour to sort out something soon.

any one feel free to take the inititive to put up an event, i will of course do my upmost to attend !!
    steve
    Private_message
    great... if there is an event i shall be there : )

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.