• Hey guys! Who else is going to St Jerome's Laneway Festival?
    http://melbourne.lanewayfestival.com.au/

After looking at the line up, I couldn't resist the urge to buy a ticket straight away...now I'm lacking friends who are actually going to this years.

So let me know if you are going and maybe we can meet up! 0413 622 778

Hayley
    Private_message
    I have 2 tickets cos I want to see Kings of Convenience.. but not sure if I can get out of work now.. maybe I'll go, maybe not!
    Private_message
    We live right near the laneway festival so hoping to get free tickets. Your welcome to join us if we go :-)
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    okie dokie.. free tickets huh. hmmm
    Private_message
    Hi Hayley, I will be there - but working :( Come say hi though. I will be working at "Baby Burgers".
    Private_message
    I'm going there :D I'll txt you my number so we can meet up during the day.
    Private_message
    This comment has been hidden by its author. Please log in or register to see it.
    Private_message
    Ah, man. I totally want to go! Might get a ticket at the last minute - if I do, mind if I tag along? :)
    Private_message
    Hi guys I ll be there too..I ll text you my number Hayley if you want to meet up :) woohoo!
    Private_message
    Might be going but it is sold out now , but there is always a way.
    Private_message
    I may have a spare ticket? sell at cost only

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.