• Hey, I'm considering hitch-hiking to Darwin in the next week or 2 if I can find someone to come with me.

I've hitchhiked across china and it was pretty amazing. And keen as to do it in my own country. I know a few peoe who have doe it here and loved it.

I'm hoping to find another adventurous soul to join me, as it can get pretty lonely standing on the side of the road while waiting for cars.

I have a tent and sleeping bags for free camping. I don't have an exact plan. It's all open really.

If anyone is keen, get back to me

:-)
    Private_message
    Hey! I did this trip this past Oct-Nov. It's WAY funner with a partner if you can find one! It took us less than 2 weeks from Adelaide-Darwin, including a couple days for Uluru, a couple days in Alice Springs & a few in Litchfield.

Good luck! It's a great trip!
    Let me know if you have any specific questions. :)
    -Joce

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.