• Hey I m just wondering if you are lookin for an au pair or if you know somebody you can be interested by any au pair ! I could start at the end of January or the beginning of February !

A little bit more about me : I am a French girl of 21 years old and I am looking for a family to be an au pair in Melbourne.
    I have the bafa which is a French diploma to work with children. I went to Australia for one year to improve my English, to travel and to see how can I handle things without my family and my friends around me.
    I am very reliable, honest, tolerant and respectful.
    In France, I used to live with my parent and my brother and I was studying French literature. I also worked to macdonalds to have money pocket. I used to do baby sitting too and work with an elderly person who had aizheimer.
    I would like to find a lovely family in Melbourne who has wifi and who can have me my second year visa.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.