• Hey I m just wondering if you are lookin for an au pair or if you know somebody you can be interested by any au pair ! I could start at the end of January or the beginning of February !

A little bit more about me : I am a French girl of 21 years old and I am looking for a family to be an au pair in Melbourne.
    I have the bafa which is a French diploma to work with children. I went to Australia for one year to improve my English, to travel and to see how can I handle things without my family and my friends around me.
    I am very reliable, honest, tolerant and respectful.
    In France, I used to live with my parent and my brother and I was studying French literature. I also worked to macdonalds to have money pocket. I used to do baby sitting too and work with an elderly person who had aizheimer.
    I would like to find a lovely family in Melbourne who has wifi and who can have me my second year visa.
    Private_message
    Hey Lucie
    Seems like CS has some issue today, although it says something wrong while you post something, in reality it does post and you have 3 posts already :-)
    Dont worry it happens... wish you goodluck!

Danny

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.