• Hey peeps!

We have a mixed social comp team that plays on Sundays each week. It costs $10 per game (normally) and $15 one off if regularly playing (admin fee). Let me know if keen. Tomorrows game is at 5pm!
    Private_message
    Hey, I'm keen to get some futsal in. I don't have all my proper footie gear with me, but enough to make due. How serious is this league/game? And how long are the games?
    Private_message
    It's a social comp.. They don't like guys being too aggressive as some people are new to the game. Other teams are really awesome and tough to beat. It's as serious as you want it to be :) we have finals and trophies at the end of the season...

No gear is necessary except shin pads to which we have spare ones. My number is 0448 402 198 if you want to play :)
    Private_message
    The game is for 40 mins.
    Private_message
    Anyone interested in joining? Males/Females?
    Private_message
    Anyone keen on a futsal game at 7pm this Sunday?
    Private_message
    Hi, I'm up for a kickaboot. I don't have shinnies though. What surface is it on?
    Private_message
    Hey James, it's played on a basketball court. We have spare shin pads so that's not a problem. Let me know :)
    Private_message
    OK, I'm up for it. When and where exactly?
    Private_message
    Awesome! It's at Collingwood College cnr Cromwell st and McCutcheon way, Collingwwod. The game starts at 7pm.
    Private_message
    Thanks fer avin me! I had fun! Knackered now tho.
    Private_message
    James, it was awesome having you play! I did warn you about my skills.. Hope you didn't think I was only being modest ;)

Richard: That's great, however if James wants to play regularly, we don't really need another player. People do drop out without notice sometimes though so feel free to send me your number and I'll definitely call on you :)
    Private_message
    Flip: you pulled off some great saves!

Rich: see you there dood!
    Private_message
    Hi Flip,

What time is the game this weekend? I have a couple of girls who want to play, can I bring them along?

Regards,

James.

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.