• Hey people. I am Brazilian and would like to know the Great Ocean Road. If anyone is planning a trip there, please let me know.
    I am also looking for volleyball teams (on the beach) or mates for running in park.
    I am new in Melbourne and I enjoy making new friends.
    Private_message
    I am there on the 7th..I also wanna travel along the east coast !

Cheers mate!
    Private_message
    Im new too.. it would be great to hang out!
    Private_message
    I'll arrive on Wednesday and would like to travel on the Great Ocean Road as well.
    Private_message
    Anybody in for going to the GOR this upcomming weekend?
    Maybe going 02/02 and comming back late 03/02.

Let me know, i wanna go!

Cheers,
    Samuel
    Private_message
    Yo! im defiantly keen for Volleyball whenever, ive played for like 5 years and havent in like 6 months now. My number is 0410396070.

Im also planning on heading out down the great ocean road on a hiking trip tomorrow or the day after. if your not busy during the week than let me know
    Private_message
    Oi Thiago,
    se voce quer, pode entrar em contato com grupo Brasileiro aqui ABRISA, tem um time de vôlei, dê-lhes um email: contactus@abrisa.org.au
    Private_message
    Thanks to everyone for the tips! I am contacting the people to play volleyball and to do that trip>
    Private_message
    Same as Aurélie. I'll arrive on Wednesday and would like to travel on the Great Ocean Road. Ideally on the 1-2-3 of February. :)
    Private_message
    hi im interested in Volleyball.. this is my mobile number 0423817514. are you still organising something?
    Private_message
    Hei (:
    I have to work in the morning and from 5pm on but in between I would love some Volleyball and on my free day (mostly sunday) I could offer my car for a day trip to the great ocean road!
    Private_message
    Hi
    I'm interested in go to great ocean road too, it would be well go this 16-17 of February.
    Btw Volleyball in the arvo is good idea, the weather now is perfect. If someone is interested please let me know. My number 0416921750.

Cheers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.