• Hey there!
    I'm a german backpacker here in Melbourne and I've got birthday on the 6th of Feb, I get 25. I would like to celebrate it with some nice people with some beer somewhere...a couch to sleep on would be great aswell :) Please call me or write me a message if you are an open-minded, happy and friendly person who likes to drink a beer and having a good time. 0487-419586 :)
    Cheers,

Stef
    Private_message
    Hi Stefanie. Not sure if you want to do something German for your birthday but last friday I went to Hofbrahaus in Melbourne CBD with a couple of german backpackers and we had a blast. They have about a dozen different beers on tap from Germany and a beer hall upstairs with a german brass band. The meals are quite expensive for a backpacker budget but you dont need to buy a meal there. You can eat somewhere else and go to the beer hall afterwards like we did. The website for the restaurant is here: www.hofbrauhaus.com.au
    Private_message
    Hey,

I'm up for a few drinks txt me on 0412 689 358, let me know the plans.

Pyn
    Private_message
    Happy Birthday :) party time yaayyaya . could u let me know plan ? Cheers
    Frank
    Private_message
    Did someone mention BEER???Count me in!Lol!!le me know where please!!!im thirsty!lol!
    Private_message
    Hi stef,
    Well, celebrating a bday sounds good..do write what the plan is like...

Cheers n happy bday :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.