• Hey there.
    Im Sabrina from Malta and I came to Melbourne last Tuesday.
    I would like to make friends and hang out. Im not looking for a couch.
    i d like to meet travelers and locals and maybe we could travel together..
    msg me if you r interested to hang out or do something.!!
    Private_message
    Hey,

would be cool to travel together..I arrive on the 7th ;)
    Private_message
    Hey Jesse and Matthias,. i will send you my mobile number as soon as i know it as i borrowed a mobile with sim and dont know it yet. and we keeo in touch and do something :) looking forward to meet u xx
    Private_message
    Hi Sabrina , Kif inti ? As Theresa said we have the weekly meetings on Tuesday's and Friday's (the Friday one at Cho gao is really good) and there are plenty of other options if your not too much of a drinker.

I also get together with my friends (mostly travellers & students) a few times a week so let me know if you would like to hang out as i always like to meet other Maltese people : D
    Private_message
    hi sabrina i am in the same position as you..i recently arrived in Melbourne and i would like to make friends during my job search!! My name is Luigi Braccio and i am italian. write me here or where you prefer CIAO
    Private_message
    Hey Adrian,
    Jien tajba hafna :)
    id love to hang out on Tue and Frid with other cser but i m living 55 minutes away by train so im not staying very late during the evening. At the moment im job hunting so then i would be in a better position to share a flat in the city. I would like to hang out. the coming weekend im joing 2 activities organised by cser. 'sports day' and 'st kilda festival . ar eyou going to be there..??
    this is my mobile number 0423817514

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.