• Hey there! :)
    Im Tim, from germany and 20. Im in Melbourne at the moment and want to go to Sydney, but not on my own, cause together its always better. ;)
    My Plans are to start at the 19.02. or 20.02. (but not earlier) and drive along the coast, do stops where ever there is sth worth to see, relax on the beaches, maybe do some hiking and so on... nothing really planned. But for sure i want to stop in Canberra.
    I have a car but i'm selling it at the moment. If i cant sell it then i would have a Jeep Cherokee 4x4 for 2 persons (Bed in the back). Otherwise it would be perfect if someone else has a car, or we buy one, rent one or what ever... :P

So... yea, i dont know what else to say! :D Just post your interests / questions in a comment below and i'll answer it. :)

Cheers,
    Tim
    Private_message
    Hi there!

I have been thinking about doing the same trip around 1 of march!

It sounds like we have the exact same ideas about it. Stopping alot, seeing Canberra ect. Hiking, beaches.

I dont have a car, but should be some different soulotions to that.
    Let me know if you get something planned or if you wanna go out for a beer, and actually plan some stuff.

PM me or send me a message on 0457940944.

Cheers,
    Samuel

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.