• Hey there! It seems we are coming to Melbourne for NYear and still don´t have any idea with whom we´ll be at this day (night, i mean.) Already posted an open request, but also.. are there any beach-camping parties around Melbourne 31st of december?! That will be also an option!

Thank you very much!!
    Private_message
    Hi Svetlana,
    I'm looking to go to the beach for the NYE with some friends, but I still don't know if there will be some party around...i hope is going to be a hot night also...cheers keep in touch
    Private_message
    Hi,
    I have lived in Melbourne for few years and pretty much all my frnds are working and have no plans. I am getting a feeling that my NYE will be pretty sly which i don't want it to be.
    Please let me know if you find something nice. I am pretty much free from now till 4-5 Jan.
    Thanks,
    Private_message
    Hi guys! Have you heard about confest? I think I will go there with some friends, it looks fun! Here is the link if you wanna have a look :) http://www.dte.org.au/NextFest.html
    Private_message
    Hi Eleonore, it seems not easy to get to ConFest as a foreigner. I went to many forums posting that I am looking for a ride and didn't get a single response. It makes it all a bit more difficult if you arrive on a 30th and do not have a tent and had no possibility to prepare anything for it. I still would like to go because I think its a real good festival but it all depends on a good soul having a seat and another good soul lending a tent :).
    Happy New Year
    Mel
    Private_message
    Christina, just staying with some nice people on the beach would be good =) Can you recommend any lovely beaches around Melbourne?
    Private_message
    hey ya, just arrived 2 hrs ago in melbourne, and dont know what i should do for nye. For the midnight firework i'm planning to go to the docklands but after this i've nothing plannend... maybe any suggestions? or meet somewhere and go bit clubbing? :P

Thank youu :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.