• Hey what's up ! i'm looking for fun people to rent a car for few days to do the great ocean road. (maybe 3 or 6) look how the road and the party going on. I want to go as soon as possible. !!
    Private_message
    Hey
    Im looking for the same thing ! I really want to do the great ocean road. Im in Melbourne now but id like to leave soon.
    Hope to hear you soon
    Flo
    Private_message
    I'm hoping to do it as soon as possible too... count me in if you go at the latest on monday and let me know as soon as possible please :)
    Private_message
    Hey. I don't have a car but I'd chip in on gas if anyone drives. I was planning to do the GOR this week.
    Private_message
    Girls what I propose is to find each other on FB and organise it there? what do you think? (I don't know you but I can't find a way of seeing these discussion from my phone and I don't always have a cmputer handy...) here is my email so you can find me on facebook aureliecrystel@gmail.com...I am waiting for my local phone number to be activated too... :)
    Private_message
    Hey Roxanne just got in Melbourne looking to see as much as possible and the great ocean road is on my list! if you got any spare room let me know i'd love to join!
    Private_message
    Ok lets do this ! Who has a car ?
    Private_message
    Ohh I would love to join...:)) i dont have a car though
    Private_message
    hy there, we are two french guys (31 yo), fully interested by the idea, ready to drive if needed, when do u want to leave? if we are many we can rent two or more cars! Let me know about the dates cheers!

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.