• Hi all,
    I will arrive in Melbourne on 31st Dec at 5 am (yes...early -.-) and just try to sort out my night for NYE. What is the place to be for the last party of the year in Melbourne?

Also feel free to get in touch with me on 0415 303 254!

Cheers,
    Sabrina
    Private_message
    hi just new here need a friend
    Private_message
    Hi sounds good. I have just moved to Melbourne so trying to make some plans for NYE. Happy for you to join us if you like, 0408067029 or msg me on here. Nick
    Private_message
    Thanks for the replies :-) Maybe we should have a big couchsurf-nye-party? :-D
    Private_message
    Hey Sabrina there are several parties around and even hosted by few CSurfers here... you might wana hv a look at them and am sure you will find something interesting.. :-)
    Private_message
    Well at the moment I am staying at a backpackers hostel, called Nomads backpackers located on A'Beckett street. There will be a party going on here from 1 pm. After that Melbourne will be loaded with parties to attend. My number is 0431334736. If you are interested in a amazing party then let me know ;)!
    Private_message
    Well at the moment I am staying at a backpackers hostel, called Nomads backpackers located on A'Beckett street. There will be a party going on here from 1 pm. After that Melbourne will be loaded with parties to attend. My number is 0431334736. If you are interested in a amazing party then let me know ;)!
    Private_message
    Did you find something ?
    Private_message
    hey ya, just arrived 2 hrs ago in melbourne, and dont know what i should do for nye. For the midnight firework i'm planning to go to the docklands but after this i've nothing plannend... maybe any suggestions? or meet somewhere and go bit clubbing? :P

Thank youu :)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.