• Hi! coseats is looking for people to relocate campers. they pay fuel, driver only pays 1 dollar a day. Someone interested to do this together this week? I don't dare to drive in the city with this big camper...

http://www.coseats.com/book.do
    Private_message
    Hey there, just checked the site and it sounds interesting, are you doing it this week?
    Private_message
    Yes! I was hoping to leave tomorrow, take about two days to go there... But we don't have to stick to this plan...
    Private_message
    Hi there! I would love to join you to sydney! I'm happy to share costs, but I don't have a drivers licence... When were you thinking of leaving tomorrow?
    Private_message
    Hi I also was looking to do this, bit I coseats won't let me drive one as I am only 19, i'd still be happy to share fuel costs though, only problem is I won't be back in melbourne until tomorrow evening
    Private_message
    sorry i meant wednesday evening not tomorrow evening
    Private_message
    I'd be interested, but more like the 27th or 28th. No problem driving. As long as I could fit a bike and box on board. Let me know if your plans change

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.