• Hi everybody. I'm starting a 4 month trip around Australia tomorrow and I'd like some company for the first leg (Melbourne to Adelaide).

I'm going to be leaving tomorrow (6th) at around lunch time. And will take about 4 days to reach Adelaide, camping at free camp sites along the way. If you don't have camping stuff, I have a 2 person tent that you can borrow.

If you have a license and could share the driving that would be awesome. Also if you have CD's that would be great too, unfortunately my car doesn't have an mp3 player connector thing and I couldn't find my cds amongst my stuff in storage.
    Private_message
    Hello we are three couchsurfer (2 Italian girls and 1 Spanish guy) about to leave for the same trip but we would have rent a car?do you have space in the car?we all have our camping gear but tow of us have 2big bags.give me a call on 0459338722
    Private_message
    Do u comeback to Melbourne?. I'm interested!!
    Private_message
    no i'm not coming back to melbourne sorry.
    Private_message
    Hi I'm Laura, from Belgium. I'm in Melbourne since 3 days but would like to do the GOR also :). An other surfer and I are interesed if you still have some seat ;). This is my num : 0406360248.
    Cheers

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.