• Hi everyone:)
    I'm coming to Melbourne for student exchange in Monash University for the upcoming semester. I'm arriving this Wednesday 13.2 and I already have a place to stay for the start but i have to look for a room, a job and just cool people to hang out with.. i would really appreciate any recommendations about areas to live in, jobs and any other useful info. in return i promise at least one drink and endless gratitude :)
    thanks!
    Dvir
    Private_message
    Hei Dvir,

I am student at Monash as well. Which campus will you be based on? Give me a call once you're here if you want: 0403796986! But for now i can tell you that i have been here for 3 weeks and Melbourne is really great!
    Private_message
    thanks Christoph! I'm gonna study at Clayton's.. have you find a place to stay yet?
    Private_message
    hey , ppl I am student coming for exchange semester in Monash from July on . I am in the same position as u are Dvir so pleaseeeee share some info when u are there.

Now is the time for me to apply for accommodation and i am wondering if i should apply for room in the campus through the uni or should i better search in the web , cause i am looking for smth relatively cheaper. My campus would be Claufield, I guess , since I am studying economics.
    Private_message
    its not too hard to find a place to stay but a really cheap one is harder.. anyways its much better than the rooms the uni suggest (at least Monash) so i would say dont apply for accommodation and you will find a place :)
    Private_message
    hey Dvir.will be at clayton tuesday on! planning to go to mornington peninsula then and then the grampians the following 2 days. if you are not attending orientation activities, you keen to join us?

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.