• Hi everyone ! My name is Juliette, I come from France.
    I'm arrived Yesterday in Melbourne and I'm here for one year ! For the moment, I don't know lot of people and I am looking for new friends to speak english, discover the city, party or just take a drink !
    I will be happy to meet you ! You can send me a private message or directly answer me to this post ! :)

Juliette
    Private_message
    Hi Juliette! I'm Alessandro from Italy, pleased to meet you!
    I'm going to melbourne the 21th of february... So, if you want, we could take a drink and you could help me to discover the city when i'll arrive ;)
    Well i hope to see you soon.

An hug from Italy!

Alessandro
    Private_message
    Hi Juliette!
    I'm also kinda new to the city (i moved here 3 weeks ago) and always keen to meet new people, so let me know if you wanna hang out for a coffee or something.

By the way, a good way to make new friends around here is to attend CS events, like the ones linked by Theresa (just look at the number of attendees of tomorrow's picnic!) https://www.couchsurfing.org/activity/view/ISWLNU/2013-australia-day-cs-picnic-botanical-gardens
    Private_message
    Would be cool to hang out with u ;) I arrive on february the 7th ;)
    Private_message
    Hello to everyone who has recently moved to Melbourne! :) I know how daunting it is to move to a new city, particularly when you don't know anybody. And I also love meeting new people. :D I live about half an hour away from the city, so if any of you would like to hang out at any point and grab a coffee or a beer or whatever, please feel free to send me a message!
    Take care for now!
    Private_message
    Hello Juliette! I arrieved to the city recently too. I am from Colombia and I'll be here study for six months. I would like to meet people.
    So if you're interested it would be great to meet!
    Private_message
    Hello Juliette and everyone! I'm planing to land in Melbourne by the 2nd-3rd week of Feb also.
    I'll be there for 6 weeks visiting my boyfriend who is working there full time most days of the week, so I assume I will have plenty of hours during the day with nothing to do and so I'd like to meet people, hang out, whatever!! :D
    Cheers,
    Paula

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.