• Hi everyone!
    We're two Danish girls looking for someone who's going down the great ocean road! We're not 21 so we can't rent a car. Is anyone out there planning on taking the trip in the nearest future? We would of course share the renting costs and gas :-)
    Private_message
    I'm tthinking of, i was going to do it next weekend or in two, are you interested?
    Private_message
    i'd love to go too.can take one of u at my longboard :)
    Private_message
    Hi Im Jade. I can probably borrow my mothers car and drive you. Do you have anywhere to stay down the Ocean Roead?
    Private_message
    Unfortunately we're only in Melbourne for 2 weeks, so it would have to be soon! But thanks for the offer, it sounds awesome though.

Jade: we would like to do it over a couple of days, and just find hostels to stay in on the way. Would you be up for that?
    Private_message
    Hi Julie, me and my friend are going to GOR around 28.3. We want to rent a car and drive GOR for 3 days and then come back to Melbourne. We are thinking of staying in a tent in camps near the road. Let me know if you are interested. Cheers.
    Private_message
    Im in Sydney sadly without car but wanna join asap! Got a 4man tent :-)

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.