• Hi Everyone,

We want to do a 2 / 3 day trip on the great ocean road and would love to get a good sized group of us together to share the experience. We are thinking of renting a car so may have 2 or 3 extra places if people can contribute to petrol and rental. We have not set a date to go yet but were thinking either this week or next. Let us know if you are interested in joining and what dates are best and we will try and work our plans around it.

Look forward to meeting you

Beth and Charli
    x
    Private_message
    Hi!
    What a lovely plan. I'm interested! :)
    The best dates for me would be 1st-2nd-3rd of February, as I'm leaving for Auckland on the 4th.
    Cheers!
    Sara
    Private_message
    I would like to take my tarago van for min three days round trip - via Otway and Grampians - sleeping in tents / swag - if six of us go and share fuel cost - it is $50 each - camping at Otways is free in Grampians $17 - call me 0407 510 479
    Private_message
    Hi,

I've rented a van with 2 friends, we leave Melbourne thursday (31) morning for 3 days.
    Contact me if you are interested, my number is: 0410741020.
    The more we are, the more fun we'll have.
    Private_message
    I really wany to go for a couple of days this weekend!
    I've sent you a PM :-)
    Private_message
    Hi Everyone,

We can't go now until the weekend of the 9th or 16th due to work shifts. Its a shame as it seems like a good group of you can do this weekend, let us know how it goes!

If anyone is still interested in going later on then send me a message and I will keep you updated with the plans
    Private_message
    Hello ! I am interested ! Someone wants to go this week ?
    Private_message
    Hi! Have you left already or still discussing : When? How? We are two friends.. We are in sydney right now, we plan to move on the 7th to Melbourne ( Either rental him & I, or joining a group) ! Thomas
    Private_message
    Hi! I'm interested. I'm travelling alone and i just arrived in Melbourne yesterday. I don't have any plan yet so every date are fine for me :).
    Cheers
    Laura

It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.

• It looks like you're posting an email address or phone number. To protect your privacy, don't post any personal contact information here.